STAND ALONE INSTALL
of the Water Of Life Fountain
Purchasing a Water Of Life Fountain as a Stand Alone unit is the easy way to get quick access to healthy structured water for drinking, cooking and almost any home use you can dream up. And with a little care and forethought, the Water Of Life Fountain is portable to other locations with minimal hook up requirements.
For hook up, all you need is:
A water source, a water drain, electric outlet, proper fittings/hoses and a way to catch the structured water output.
A common stand alone install for the Water Of Life Fountain is in the kitchen.
- Most are mounted either higher up in a cabinet or on a shelf.
- Then, you need a way to catch the output water; either in a tank atop or below the counter or a hose that simply runs to the sink where you can fill smaller, more portable containers.
- Keep in mind, mounting the machine higher up gives you the gravity feed necessary to fill a container below it at counter top level.
- The water structuring machine can be placed right on a counter top.
- For this, you will need a tank below the countertop which would require more bending on your part to access it.
- Get creative. Perhaps the structured water could drain into the top of a floor stand water jug dispenser unit next to the counter..
PROPER USE AND CARE
- There are no moving parts in the Water Of Life Fountain.
- The insides of the Glass Vortexes, pipes, crystal silver wire coil and charging screen are all "self cleaning." Due to the nature of the structured water and the charging system, the WLF can run for years with minimal mineral deposits.
- The WLF is a non pressurized & "open" system using gravity feed drainage. DO NOT alter this in anyway!
- ALWAYS MAINTAIN an unobstructed gravity based drainage for ALL output hoses. NEVER BLOCK FLOW of water going out of the WLF. If you do, the water will back-up, within seconds, into the Injector Tube Assembly just below the Vortex, spill over & potentially short out the electronics through contact with the Earth Star Light Infuser Ring. The fuses should blow before harm is done but no guarantees on this. An example of how this could happen: "You are filling bottles with a hose and just for a moment, you forget about gravity dynamics and raise the end of the hose higher than the output drain at the bottom of the WLF. The water immediatley begins to back-up into the system. Quickly lower the end of the hose again below the machine for proper drainage."
- Keep lid and doors closed whenever you can to keep the inside dust free.
- Clean blue case with mild soap and water or - Plastic Cleaners safe for Acrylic - (DO NOT USE SOLVENTS!)
- DO NOT TOUCH coils or wiring when unit is running. If you do, you may receive a harmless but jolting shock.
- There are no user serviceable parts except for the Filter Cartridge & 3 fuses in the bottom of the control box.
- OVER ALL SYSTEM INLET WATER PRESSURE -
The Orange knob valve adjusts inlet pressure to the system which is indicated on the guage. It is factory set at 20 lbs and is the reccommended setting. Lift and turn to adjust.
INDIVIDUAL VORTEX "FILL SPEED" BALANCING -
'See the two brass fitting thumb adjustment valves below guage.' The right valve adjust the individual fill speed to the Right Vortex. The thumb valve to the left does the same for the Left Vortex. These are also factory set but will require fine tuning with your installation and preference. SETTING FLOW IS EASY: You will want to adjust the valves so that both vortexes fill to their overflows at aproximately the same time when the water is first turned on. Also, you will want to strike a balance between vortex fill speed and the amount of waste water that is skimmed off the top of the vortex by the overflow tube. The faster you adjust the vortexes to fill, the more waste water you will have. Minimized waste water will mean slower vortex filling. Keep an eye on these settings from time to time. They can change slightly with changes in your homes water pressure.
- COIL STRENGTH OUTPUT - LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH - There are 3 coils as pictured at the top of the Water Of Life Fountain. To view them, simply lift up the lid. The coil switch behind each vortex adjusts the coil strength output for that vortex. The coil in the middle goes to the Outlet Charging Screen at the bottom of the machine. Facing the front of the machine, the left most switch position is LOW, middle is MEDIUM and the right most position is HIGH output strength.
The reason we have adustments for output strength is to accomodate for variance in conductivity of water that affects the draw or load on the coil output. There is a High Voltage/Low Current carrier of a specific pulsed DC nature and frequency for each coil. Other super high frequency harmonics developed by the coil's interaction with control electronics ride upon the carrier signal. The current load placed upon the coil output can be seen in the 3 control box current meters as the water is being charged with their signal. In general, each coil switch is set so that the current meter indicator needle remains in the black about in the center. Each coil is first set separatly with the other coils off. Then, all 3 are turned on together and any further switch adjustments are made at that time. We suggest only making switch adjustments when meter's indicate extreme low or high values. It is best to turn off power momentarily when making switch adjustments. It is not necessary for all coils to be set at the same strength. Set strength according to meter reading. Unless your water supply conditions change, this should be a stable setting. Check meters occassionally.
OPERATION PROCEDURE FOR FILLING WATER CONTAINERS
Turning supply water ON to the WLF:
The first step is to turn the electric on to the WLF and flip all 3 control switches to the on position. Then, you turn the supply water on; it will take approximately 1 minute (depending on supply pressure and flow valve settings) for the vortexes to fill up all the way. The water is being structured as soon as the machine is turned on and water begins to spin. You DO NOT have to wait for the vortexes to be full for a valid structuring or before starting to fill a container. It may be true however, that optimal structuring takes place with full vortexes. Concern for this is negligible.
Turning supply water OFF to the WLF:
Once you turn the supply water off, approximately 0.65 gallons of water will continue to drain down and out of the vortexes. Once all of the water is drained out, you can turn off the 3 control switches.
So filling a larger container and shutting off the water short of capacity to accommodate the drainage is the way to go. If you are filling a smaller container, even just a drinking glass, then you will need to have the excess drainage go to the sink drain or catch basin. Another option would be to install a bypass valve that can quickly switch the water out from filling your container to a hose that goes to the sink.
We have not yet designed a method to standardize and further simply the
filling process as each install has unique requirements.
At this current time, we feel it's easier for you to design that aspect for yourself with a little guidance from us.
Please feel free to ask for assistance with this anytime.
Pillar of Light Enterprises - in Tucson, Az. (Mountain Time) - 520-887-5347 - email@example.com